Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 4th

Today I am thankful for the ability to figure how to work the creepy crawly on our swimming pool, to stake the windblown trees and fix Jessica's scooter. . .

I really don't want to be thankful I can do these things. . . I really want to be thankful that someone fixed them for me. . . BUT, I guess I am really thankful that I am strong enough and willing enough to try and be resourceful and do so many more things than I really have ever wanted to do.

Recently I was thankful I was strong enough to pack and move and unpack our house and unload 3 pods with some help, but a lot on my own. . . again I wished I just had someone to do it all for me, but again, am grateful I have a healthy, strong body and the umph to take it on and do it myself.

Well, maybe not as grateful as I should be, but grateful nonetheless. . .

No comments: