Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Litte More Daily

Every day before I go to bed I try and think of something I've been thankful for through the day. It isn't hard and usually many things flood my mind. I need to make posting those things a little more daily. . .

Today I'm thankful that I am home with my kids each day. I'm not always thankful for this blessing, but a blessing it is, even when I'm not thankful. I know that being with them all the time is hard, but it is good and I'm never going to regret these days. Today I got to see Mikensee learning about the constitution and Jessica adding and subtracting two digit numbers. We also got to have a field trip right at our door. You can read about that at the ink boutique. There is always something every day, but today I'm thankful that I simply choose to be home.

No comments: