Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January 30

I am thankful for the inspired visting teaching program. While imperfect are those who carry out its charge, the program is as perfect as it gets. I'm thankful to know that there are people on whom I can call in times of need and that sometimes they know I'm in need without a call. I'm thankful to be one whom others can call and for my sincere desire to carry out my responsibility as a visiting teacher. I'ts hard to explain the path that brought me here as I've not until recently had regular visiting teachers. I was prepared, though, with years of inactivity to be willing to reach out to those I don't know or don't know well because they just might need me. I'm also greatful that today I listened and was just there for the sister who needed to hear from me today.

No comments: