Friday, May 2, 2008

Life and Health

If you read my Ink Boutique Blog you know that I've been struggling to keep my head above water. Most days I find myself surviving instead of living . . . I want to start living this life I've been blessed with instead of cleaning or just surviving it.

Today I'm thankful that I'm not satisfied with the way things have been going. I'm thankful the my Heavenly Father keeps calling to me to make changes even thought their hard and uncomfortable and I have a really hard head!

I'm also thankful for life and health. Both of these are precious gifts. Ones I sincerely need to spend a lot more time appreciating and using than just coasting on.

I think I'll go take a nice hot bubble bath (alone because it's almost 2AM and everyone but me is asleep!) Seeing as until the past 2 weeks I've not had the twins sleep through the night in almost 5 years there is a lot to be said for this!

By the way, I'm really grateful for nights cooler than 70', beautiful spring flowers and living in a climate where the sun shines almost every day. The sun is a beautiful thing.

No comments: